Juniper & Banquet Servers (Full & Part Time Available)
Responsible for interacting with restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous, and hospitable manner, to ensure an exemplary dining experience. You will take orders, give enticing suggestions, conduct full and complete food/wine/beverage service, and monitor guests’ dining experience by performing the duties outlined below.
• Presents menu, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food and beverage.
• Is knowledgeable on all food served in restaurant and any associated allergies.
• Takes orders and uses POS system to relay orders to food and beverage preparation areas.
• Serves food and beverage to guests using appropriate standards for timing and hospitality.
• Observes and monitors guests during the course of the dining experience to respond to any and all needs the guest may have.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge about the menus, the property and the area
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Have excellent communication and organization skills
• Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest
• Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner
• Computer skills
•Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally
•Walking up and down stairs multiple times in a shift
•Ability to stand for extended periods of time
•Ability to carry wait trays loaded with dishes and glasses